The Seaside City of Gdansk
Poland - Summer, 2024
As the dynamic capital of the Pomorskie province, Gdańsk offers an enticing contrast of rich history and attractive modernity. Packed with cultural and leisure options, and together with Gdynia and Sopot, forming what’s known as the Tai-City, this vibrant port city stands proudly beside the Baltic Sea, offering something for everyone and a fair surprises as well…
A City of Freedom and Solidarity with a tradition spanning over 1,000 years, Poland’s maritime capital and one of the largest ports on the Baltic Sea is today a unique metropolis that has always been characterised by a spirit of freedom and courage.
Accommodation/Meals & Transportation are NOT INCLUDED in Tuition
PAYMENT & TUITION POLICY
* All prices are per person.* Prices are in US dollars. * For other currencies (dollars, pounds, etc.), the current conversion rate (xe.com) at the time of payment will be used and will be calculated automatically through PayPal, or credit card - bank agencies. You may also pay by Square, TransferWise, Bank Wire Transfer, Direct Deposit, Zelle, Paypal, Personal Check or Money Order.
Students are responsible for any transfer fees charged by PayPal, banks, etc. We highly recommend using ZELLE as it is a FREE service to both parties.
All Artists - Regular Tuition Rate for the 3 Week Painting Retreat:
TUITION Paid in Full: $1,575
NON - REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $425
PAY THE BALANCE OF $1,300
on or before: MAY 15, 2024
~ GENERAL CONDITIONS & PAYMENT ~
FULL TUITION INCLUDES:
* Teaching is 5 days per week, a minimum of 6+ hours per day
* Classes are held at: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm,
Mon - Fri. but sometimes will run longer.
* The studio is open 24/7 for working.
* For the painting seminar, we will provide materials like ingredients for the painting medium, varnishes, brush cleaners, mineral spirits, oils, turpentine substitute, sicatives, containers and clean-up materials like soap and paper towels.
* All prices are per person
* Prices are in US dollars.
* For other currencies (Euros, pounds, ETC.), the current conversion rate will be used at the time payment IS RECEIVED by OMNV. This will be calculated automatically through PayPal or credit card agencies. For bank transfers, direct deposits, and checks, we will use the current rate listed at xe.com
* Payment may be made through PayPal. For the deposit or Full Payment, use the LINK FOR PayPal. PayPal and/or Bank Fees will apply. Please be sure to add any Fees to your payment as denoted on the Paypal site. If you wish to do a Bank Wire Transfer or another form of payment other than PayPal please contact Mantra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The tuition and/or deposit is refundable until January 30, 2024, after n that date our Cancellation and Substitution Policy is in effect.
* Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from the seminar.
* Students are responsible for their own health insurance. Registration for the seminar constitutes a waiver on the participants' part regarding injuries or illnesses sustained during the seminar and OMNV cannot be held responsible.
* In the unlikely event of the seminar's cancellation, all payments will be refunded IN FULL. - SEE CANCELLATION POLICY,
CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTION POLICY 2023 - 2024
For a complete review of details on our cancellation and substitution policy -